Tuesday 7 July 2015

Haul ♥

Hey There,

So recently i have been doing a lot of retail therapy just to sort my head out and let's face it all girls need retail therapy every now and again!



 So one of the first things i brought was this handbag because let's face it every girl can never have too many bags,,, and i am one of them girls that has millions of different bags. I brought this one as it is different to all my other bags, (although it's a shoulder bad just like many of mine) although it looks small it has 4 individual pockets that has plenty of room for everything i carry around on a day to day basis.


Next i went into M A C for the first time in my life... sounds weird but i was never the type of girl to go to the make-up counter in high end shops i was more of a drugstore make-up girl. but in my hour of need i decided to try M A C and they didn't disappoint, because i didn't know what shade i needed i decided  the lovely girls in the shop helped me out and showed be different styles of foundation and which one will suit me best and so on, so in the end i ended up buying a new foundation which i thought was the best one that suited my skin and i also brought a new make-up brush because i don't have many as it is!



While i was working one day i noticed that some how i had managed to scratch my Michael Kors watch (which is going to cost a lot to fix) so i thought i would buy an inexpensive watch just for casual everyday/work wear. i decided to buy this Rose Gold face watch with a white leather strap. It's different to watches i have brought in the past as i don't normally like leather strap watches but as soon as i put this on it felt comfortable and from then on i decided it was my watch!

After all of that shopping i was heading back to the car when i walked past the Pandora shop and i couldn't resist going in to have a look, and after talking to the wonderful ladies in there i ended up walking out with this bangle and two charms, (i couldn't get the camera to focus on the charms properly) One of the charms i chose was an emerald thin charm with diamante's between each emerald stone, i chose this one as my birthstone is emerald and ever since i wanted a Pandora bracelet i have wanted a charm with my birthstone in and at the time i brought the bracelet that's the only one they had in stock which i didn't mind because i like it anyway. The other charm i brought was the Daisy Spacer charm because it looked cute and why not!

So after all that retail therapy i feel a lot better although i think my bank account has seen better days!

I hope you all have a good Day/Night where ever in the world you are!

Just Another Girl xxx

8 comments:

  1. Love the watch! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pandora bracelet looks gorgeous ! I've always loved emeralds , I think the colour's are really flattering and beautiful :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's one reason why i love that the Emerald is my birthstone!

      Thank you, Just Another Girl xxx

      Delete
  3. This is nice haul! Love the collection! :)
    We did a sweater haul too! -www.theramstwins28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'll be sure to check out your post!

      Just Another Girl xxx

      Delete
  4. Thanks, I'll be sure to check out your blog and follow you!

    Just Another Girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pandora bracelet is stunning!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete